PABLO – Multifunctional Rehabilitation Approach
The PABLO system is a modern assessment and therapy device and offers endless therapy-options for children and adults with impaired motor functions. It’s generally used for the neurlogical rehabilitation of distal upper extremity.
The PABLO system supports upper and lower extremity as well as trunk and head applications.
The PABLO System – Rehabilition for the whole body
The PABLO Handsensor is a real allrounder: hand-arm-therapy- and assessment device in one, the PABLO does not just facilitate the training of all grip forms of the hand; the built-in sensors also track the grip force and range of motion. Thanks to the cross-system tyroS software, the PABLO offers interactive motion training with audiovisual feedback. The results of each training session are automatically integrated into the data base and the therapy report.
With the following wireless extensions, the PABLO becomes even more versatile:
- The PABLO Motionsensor is a precise joint assessment due to measurement modules that are attached to the body with loop straps of various sizes. Individual positioning of the Motionsensors enables a variety of therapies. So symmetric and asymmetric, bilateral and cooperative applications are possible.
- The PABLO Multiball supports pronation and supination training as well as the flexion and extension of the wrist. Even at an early stage of rehabilitation, such as flaccid hemiparesis, the Multiball can be used for therapy of the upper extremities. To that end, the PABLO sensor handle is simply inserted into the PABLO Multiball. The hand is attached to the ball by means of a flexible strap system.
- The PABLO Multiboard is used to guide and assist repetitive distal and proximal single- and multi-joint exercises. Even severely impaired patients can be therapized with the Multiboard and learn to avoid compensations in movement from the get-go.
Facts and exercises
- Sensor-based rehabilitation device for uni- and bilateral training
- Can be used by adults and children in all phases of rehabilitation
- Extensible for more therapy options
- Objective assessments, monitoring and reporting system
Interactive therapies for the whole body with maximum of motivation
The evaluation programs included in the tyroS software, such as the Force Control Index, as well as the large selection of therapy games motivate. On the one hand, because with PABLO, the therapy progress becomes easily trackable and therapy achievements clearly visible. On the other hand, games are fun. Not a single game result is lost; everything is saved and can be recalled any time. The therapist has full control: they can adjust the control settings and difficulty levels to the patient. This guarantees therapy at the patient’s maximum limit of performance. Audiovisual and haptic feedback ensures full attention and more motivation.
Más información ==> click Aqui